Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Waiting : )

So, I feel like I haven't slowed down in years.  We've been so busy upstairs, (now it's the school room) that I can't wait until we're done.  I need to stop and rest awhile.  We have a couple of more things to finish but I feel like I've been out of touch with everyone and everything!  I feel like I haven't been that good of a wife, mother or friend.  But in all of my busyness, I can say that I'm thankful that I haven't been too busy for what matters most...my relationship with my Heavenly Father.  No matter what we're going through, we can take comfort that He's always there.  When I get too busy for Him...He's there.  When I'm needing Him...He's there.  When I don't know what's going on or what's going to happen...He's there.  No matter what the time or what your situation is...He's there.  He's there waiting for us to come to Him; all day long, all night long, all the time...He's there...waiting.  We just need to go, take comfort in His Peace, and rest at His Feet.  If I didn't have His peace, I would be lost in everything that's been going on.  Thank you Lord for being with me!  He's waiting for you.  What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment